User First, Technology Second
Ultimate Performance and Unrivalled Security
Matrix CNI conducts User Group Workshops with representatives from all stakeholder groups such as end users, suppliers and clients. We understand how UC&C tools can achieve anyone, anywhere and anytime capability on any network or device, and what they require for seamless collaboration. We then present to you the options and provide recommendations on the right solutions for your business.
Networking is our heritage. As a specialist network integrator, Matrix CNI know the importance of enabling, delivering and optimising your technology solutions. To assist with the successful implementation of your UC&C solution, Matrix CNI have a depth of experience in all aspects of the network, including:
- Wired and wireless networks
- Network management
- Tier 1 vendor partnerships
We also offer network assessments, reviewing your switches, wireless and management platforms to ensure it can cater for the new system.
Inherent in all of Matrix CNI’s solutions is an intuitive user experience, ultimate performance, unrivalled security, and identified ROI.
- UC platform for voice, video, data, and mobile applications with easy scheduling and real-time invite capabilities
- Audio, web, point-to-point and multi-party video conferencing
- Collaborative team workspaces (including encrypted messaging, file and screen sharing)
- Mobile and Teleworker collaboration and secure workload access
- Contact Centre setup and expansion
- Transition from PBX to IP Telephony
- Integrated UC hardware: VC units, video endpoints, audio, collaboration servers
Leading Vendor Partnerships
The Personalised Matrix Experience
Strategy, Design, Implementation, Support
Our dynamic team of experts are dedicated to building a solution tailored to your requirements, and securing it within the perimeter. We’ll work with you every step of the way, with:
- A dedicated expert from start to finish
- A specialised assessment of your entire network and its readiness/capabilities before implementation – ensuring you are getting the right solution for your business.
- Individualised user training enabling your IT staff to know what to look out for when something goes wrong and when to get other people involved
With ownership across the solution lifecycle, Matrix CNI provides:
- Change processes and tweak solutions with ad-hoc maintenance and support, without callout and minimum-time charges
- 24/7 support agreements for ultimate response time and service provision
Integration with your Cloud Strategy