Juniper Networks is a multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California that develops and markets networking products. Its product strengths include routing, switching and security seamlessly controlled by network management software and incorporating software-defined networking technology. Juniper is taking a new approach to the network — one that is intelligent, agile, secure and open to any vendor and any network environment.
Juniper Networks is leading the revolution in networking, making it one of the most exciting technology companies in Silicon Valley today. Since inception Matrix CNI has used Juniper Network Switching, Routing and Security platforms to help our customer’s increase network performance and lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). We were especially drawn to the flexibility and scalability that Juniper could provide.
Juniper is one of our core vendors. We regularly use Juniper in high density core and ISP environments where performance, scale, reliability and security are paramount. As we look to the future, our focus on high quality networking solutions further fuels the strong partnership we have with Juniper Networks.
Matrix CNI is a Juniper Networks Select Partner.
How we can help you:
- High performance routing, switching and security for Internet Service Providers (ISP).
- Setting up a Wide Area Network (WAN) to reduce the cost of inter site communication.
- Simplifying network management to reduce the overhead of security teams.
- Connecting your network over dark fibre.
- Cost effective segmentation of your network.
- Deploying Ethernet VPN (EVPN) to connect a group of dispersed sites using a Layer 2 virtual bridge.
- 10G Data Centre efficiently through Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis Fabric.
- Data Centre security redundancy: vSRX between servers
See our Networking Solutions or Contact us for more information